IBSA Academy is an online centre dedicated to providing professional development courses to RTO staff and VET Practitioners. Built on an eLearning platform that can be accessed from any internet-enabled device, you can start our non-accredited courses when and where you choose.
Each course is 60 minutes long and you can stop the course at any point and pick up exactly where you left off later. Once a course is completed, you will receive a personalised certificate.
Recently, the Hon. Karen Andrews, Assistant Minister for Vocational Education and Skills, released an amendment to the training and assessment credential requirements in the Standards for RTOs 2015.
As of July 1st 2019, Trainers and Assessors will be required to have completed the following units to meet the new requirements: :
- TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools, and the
- TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
If you need help in recognising your potential for RPL for TAEASS502 and/or the TAELLN411, IBSA Academy can help*.
The IBSA Academy team has designed two online self-evaluation resources for both units, which allows trainers and assessors to evaluate their skills, compile evidence and demonstrate competency.
*Please note this is not accredited training.
As part of a 12 month IBSA Academy subscription for $110, both the TAEASS502 and TAELLN411 self-evaluation resources are included.
Our current courses are:
- Analyse Training Needs
- Build Networking Skills
- Clustering Competencies – when, why and how?
- Completing your Trainer Matrix
- Customisation Versus Contextualisation
- Customise and Contextualise a Training Program
- Emotional Intelligence and Leadership
- Establish and Maintain a Network
- Good Working Habits
- How improved emotional intelligence can improve the quality of training
- Language, Literacy and Numeracy Strategies and Implementation
- Manage Stress
- Planning and Preparing a Training Session
- RTO Compliance
- Set Goals
- Set Priorities
- The Assessment Tool Box – a look inside
- Time Management
- Training Package Transitions – how does it affect me?
- Understanding RPL and Guiding Candidates Effectively
- Unpacking a Unit of Competency
- Volume of Learning
- Workplace activity strategies for achieving great outcomes with blended delivery
- The VET System – what is it and what’s changing
- Understanding Gamification
- Understanding Mental Health and Maximising Team Performance
Purchase a 12-month subscription $110!
If you’d like more information on IBSA Academy or the Self-evaluation tools, contact us today.