Australian Training Products are helping you beat the 2019 Back-to-School rush with our new High Schools special offer!
We are offering Australian High Schools a once off opportunity to purchase CII or CIII qualifications in BSB, SIT, or SIR for $10+GST per Unit of Competency (UoC), for up to 14 UoCs!
This fantastic offer is only valid for eLearning, and we will be holding two free training sessions to assist with implementation in early 2019.
For this limited time offer, we will NOT be charging set-up fees!
You will also receive FREE access to our teacher support tools which normally retail for over $200.
Take advantage of this limited offer which enables Australian High Schools access to our lowest current pricing! Terms and conditions apply*
To find out more about this incredible offer, or to access samples, get in touch with our Business Development Team today.
If you’re in:
- SA/VIC/NT email Marvin or call +61 (0)437 677 223
- QLD/WA email Sarah or call +61 (0)428 765 499
- NSW/ACT/TAS email Bill or call +61 (0)488 088 408.
* Terms and Conditions
- Expressions of interest are not processed as orders. You will be contacted by a Business Development Officer from Australian Training Products during our campaign
- Offer only valid from 29 October 2018 – midnight (EST) 15 February 2019 (inclusive)
- Offer strictly valid for a maximum of 14 Units of Competency
- Purchases of more than 14 Units will incur full retail price
- Valid only for eLearning in SIT, BSB and/or SIR within our catalogue
- Offer strictly valid for Australian High Schools only
- Offer only valid for a minimum of 5 students
- No further discounts will apply on this offer
- Trainer support tools are free only with this offer
- We will offer an enrollment transfer only for this offer, and strictly within a 4 week period from purchase date.
- This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer
- If you would like to speak with a Business Development Officers, refer to the contact details above or complete our contact form
Shop our other resources here.