Engaging learning content that caters to different learning styles and delivery modes
- full-colour workbooks*
- engaging, interactive e-learning modules.
Structured four-stage quality review process
- pre-development planning and review
- post-development validation, mapping, industry consultation
- editorial review
- learning design completed by experienced instructional and graphic designers.
Comprehensive support tools
- unit assessment support tools with model answers and PowerPoint presentations
- Implementation Guide for full integration with RTO delivery and assessment practice.
- support unit validation requirements
- respond to auditor findings
- assist with scope applications
- create and convert customised eLearning courses
- support facilitator/assessor currency and professional development requirements through specialised resources.
*Note that some older resources’ workbooks are not currently available in colour.
To discover more, visit the shop.