Engaging learning content that caters to different learning styles and delivery modes
- full-colour workbooks*
- engaging, interactive e-learning modules.
- Australian Training Products will undertake all rectification work if highlighted as product non-compliance in any regulatory body report to the purchasing RTO. Australian Training Products will require full access to the audit report and all work deemed the responsibility of Australian Training Products will be completed in a 15-day turnaround time. The rectification response, as well as updated documents, will be provided back to the RTO free of charge.
Structured four-stage quality review process
- pre-development planning and review
- post-development validation, mapping, industry consultation
- editorial review
- learning design completed by experienced instructional and graphic designers.
Comprehensive support tools
- unit assessment support tools with model answers and PowerPoint presentations
- Implementation Guide for full integration with RTO delivery and assessment practice.
- support unit validation requirements
- respond to auditor findings
- assist with scope applications
- create and convert customised eLearning courses
- support facilitator/assessor currency and professional development requirements through specialised resources.
*Note that some older resources’ workbooks are not currently available in colour.
To discover more, visit the shop.