Australian Training Products is the go-to provider of the highest quality workplace learning resources and training technologies in Australia and across the world. It focuses on offering engaging products and services with a solid compliance framework across online, digital and print formats.
Our vision is centred on supporting successful careers, both from a learner perspective and by helping trainers to be more effective.
Australian Training Products was formed in 2017 when leading workplace learning and resource providers IBSA and Futura Group joined together. The move was a result of fantastic synergies between Futura Group and IBSA. Each has an excellent reputation for quality and innovation. Their complementary products, training platforms and services mean Australian Training Products is able to offer better, more comprehensive options to the vocational and corporate training markets.
Since IBSA’s inception in 2004, it has been the market leader in developing high-quality Vocational Education and Training (VET) learning and assessment resources that enable providers to deliver quality outcomes. Through IBSA Academy, IBSA offers online non-accredited, flexible learning for RTO staff and VET practitioners looking to undertake professional development.
Futura Group is known for its ability to innovatively solve learning dilemmas. This has been the company ethos since Reinhold Forster, CEO, identified key challenges with resources and learning delivery facing hospitality students in rural NSW in 1999.
As a not-for-profit organisation, we continually seek to reinvest to improve the range and quality of our resources.
Australian Training Products is part of the IBSA family of companies. The family includes:
- IBSA Academy – online non-accredited, professional development for training practitioners
- IBSA Manufacturing – the Skills Service Organisation for the Manufacturing sector and its relevant sectors, offering high quality support to its Industry Reference Committees
- eCoach – the intuitive Learning Management System and easy to use authoring tool
- Futura Digital – helping businesses reach their full potential with bespoke web and app development services
- Next Level Careers – an Authorised Representative of City & Guilds, the leading provider of vocational qualifications in over 100 countries.